Friday, June 12, 2015

Random Quotes From My Kids

Sometimes I write down the funny things my kids say.  Here are a few quotes I found in a note on my phone from May 2014.  (Athena was 3 and Dimitri 2)

*mumble mumble* "I'm talking to the consonants!" -Dimitri

Me: "Let's get outta here!"
Simultaneously:
Athena: "Outta??  Outta??"
Dimitri: "It's OUT OF."

"Ducks can hatch. But I can't hatch." -Dimitri

Me: "Dimitri do you want some chocolate banana shake?"
Dimitri: "No! I'm reading!"

"Mom, are you willing to share your figs with me?" -Athena (This was a favorite phrase for awhile. "Are you willing to..." It was hard to say no to because it was so cute and sweet and made me sound like a monster if I refused.)


From Spring 2015 (ages 4 and 3 now)

*singing*
"I'm so beautiful
No one's as beautiful as me
Cuz I'm so beautiful
And oh so pretty!" -Athena 

"If we go on a half a mile walk it would actually be a mile because it would be half mile out and half mile back." -Athena



No comments:

Post a Comment